- Baker-Pastry Chef
The Pompadour Rose
- Recipe calculated for 20 pieces
- 7 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
- Heat the eggs and sugar to 40 °C and whip together until they cool down. Add the sifted flour.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet (30 x 40 cm) and bake at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Cut out 6 cm rounds.
200 g eggs 125 g sugar 125 g flour
Passion fruit syrup
- Boil the water and sugar, then add the passion fruit purée.
- Let it cool and soak the genoise sponge with the mixture.
50 g passion fruit puree 70 g water 40 g sugar
- Boil the nappage blond glaze with the lime juice and the passion fruit purée, add the diced mango and the lime zest. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the gelatin mass.
- For 25 g of the mango compote into 4 cm spheres and pour the rest onto the genoise sponge sheet soaked with the passion fruit syrup.
- Freeze and cut out 5 cm rounds.
375 g nappage blond glaze 10 g lime juice 40 g passion fruit puree 105 g gelatin mass 500 g diced mango 1 lime zests 5 g passion fruit syrup
- Loosen the pastry cream, then incorporate the vanilla powder, the gelatin mass and the 500 g Sculpture, previously whipped to soft peaks.
300 g pastry cream 500 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 2 g vanilla 56 g gelatin mass
- Whip together to soft peaks.
500 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 40 g sugar
- Melt the cocoa butter and the white covering, mix together.
400 g cocoa butter 600 g white covering
- For 25 to 30 g of the pastry cream into Flexipan® moulds (ref1331 K50). Insert the genoise sponge rounds with the mango compote and smoothe. Freeze. Remove from the mould and coat with the white velvet.
- Arrange a mango compote dome onto a 5 cm white chocolate disc. Insert a toothpick to keep the two together, then create a rose by piping Sculpture using a petal nozzle.
- Arrange a few gold or silver petals on the little cakes.
10 white velvet 20 white chocolate discs, 5 cm diameter 2 gold or silver petals