- Baker-Pastry Chef
The Fancy Bun
- Recipe calculated for 25 pieces
- 5 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll out to 2 mm thickness between two parchment paper sheets, then freeze. Sprinkle with gold dust.
- Cut out 4 cm discs.
100 g Butter for incorporation 82% fat – Block 125 g brown sugar 125 g flour (T55) gold dust
- Bring the water, milk, salt, sugar and butter to a boil. Tip the flour into the mixture, then dry out the paste. Add the eggs one by one, using a beater.
- Pipe 5 cm rounds (30 g) with a 10 mm nozzle.
- Place a 4 cm craquelin disc on top and bak eat 180 °C in a deck oven.
125 g milk 125 g water 5 g salt 10 g sugar 100 g Butter for incorporation 82% fat – Block 160 g flour (T55) 250 g eggs
- Heat the raspberry purée and raspberry nibs to 40 °C, then incorporate the pectin diluted in the sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
300 g raspberry puree 300 g raspberry nibs 110 g sugar 15 g pectin NH
Sweetened vanilla Sculpture
- Whip together all the ingredients using a beater.
1000 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 80 g sugar 10 g vanilla extract
- Garnish the choux pastries with 1/3 sweetened vanilla Sculpture and 2/3 raspberry compote. Take a turntable and, using a rose petal-tipped nozzle, pipe the rest of the sweetened vanilla Sculpture onto the choux pastries.
- Decorate with a raspberry and a dot of red mirror glaze on top of the raspberry.
25 raspberries red-coloured mirror glaze