- Baker-Pastry Chef
- Recipe calculated for 20 pieces
- 4 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
- Heat the eggs and sugar to 40 °C and whip together until they cool down. Add the sifted flour.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet and bake at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Cut out 5 cm discs.
200 g eggs 125 g sugar 125 g flour (T55)
- Melt the gelatin mass and pour it over the raspberry purée and the sugar.
- Then, mix it together with the 320 g Sculpture, previously whipped to soft peaks.
280 g raspberry puree 56 g gelatin mass 30 g sugar 320 g Sculpture 30.2% fat
- For 30 g of the raspberry mousse into the half-spheres.
- Insert 3 frozen raspberries and 3 frozen blueberries, then insert the genoise sponge disc.
- Put in the freezer.
20 Demarle Flexipan® moulds (ref01208) 60 frozen raspberries 60 frozen blueberries
- Whip Sculpture until soft and supple. Dip the half-spheres into the container using a wooden skewer.
- Sprinkle with finely crushed raspberries.
500 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 35 g sugar 3-10 g finely crushed raspberries