- Prepare a pastry cream: bring the milk and sugar (1) to the boil. Combine the sugar (2), la corn flour and egg yolks and pour over the boiling milk mixture.
- Boil for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Stir the butter, cut into cubes, the gelatine mass and pistachio paste in to the still-warm custard.
- Stir well to combine then blend with a hand blender for 1 minute.
- Cover the surface with plastic wrap and let cool in the refrigerator to bring the temperature down to 32°C.
- Stir the pastry cream until smooth and add the Sculpture.
- Stir with a rubber spatula to obtain a smooth mixture.
Coloured white chocolate glaze
- Melt the chocolate to 45°C, add the oil and the colouring.
- Combine well and blend for 90 seconds with a hand mixer. Let cool to 27°C.
500 g white chocolate 50 g grape seed oil QS fat-soluble green food colouring
- Fill the croissants through the bottom with the pistachio filling (50 g).
- Decorate the croissants with the coloured white chocolate and the chopped pistachios.