- Baker-Pastry Chef
- 3 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
Orange and almond cake
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and put them in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Melt the butter and the praline together at 40°C and mix.
- Mix together the eggs, honey and zest together.
- Then, stir it into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Lastly, add the hot butter and praline mixture.
- Leave to rest overnight before baking.
- Pour into a mould and bake at 175°C for 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove from the moulds and fill.
120 g sugar 20 g Trehalose 65 g orange blossom honey 225 g whole eggs 2 grated orange zests 225 g flour 300 g Liquid Clarified Butter 99,9% fat 100 g almond praline 60/40 10 g Impulsor Slow
Orange and gianduja filling
- Melt the chocolate and mix everything together.
- Heat the mixture to 24°C and use it to fill the cakes.
- Leave them to cool before covering them with the glaze.
1000 g dark orange chocolate Valrhona 300 g roasted almond pure paste 20 g sweet almond oil
- Melt and mix everything together.
- Immerse the frozen cakes into the mixture at 32°C.
500 g Dulcey chocolate 500 g almond inspiration Valrhona® 160 g organic almond oil 80 g roasted almond pure paste 2 g fleur de sel