- Baker-Pastry Chef
- 1 completion stage
Corman products used for this recipe
- Mix the marzipan with the egg yolks until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate and mix it with the melted butter. Add the marzipan mix and mix until smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar to the ribbon stage.
- Incorporate into the chocolate ganache and mix gently.
- Finally, fold in the ground almonds and sifted flour.
200 g 50/50 marzipan 50 g egg yolks 350 g Dairy Butter 82% fat – Block 400 g dark chocolate 55% 300 g eggs 400 g sugar 400 g ground almonds 75 g flour