- An original recipe from Rony Parijs
- 6 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
Corman patisy puff pastry
- Using the dough hook, combine the flour, Patisy cut into pieces and salt while drizzling in the vinegar and water.
- Form into a ball and let rest in the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough and insert the sheet of Patisy.
- Seal and give it its turns.
2000 g plain flour (T55, approximately 11% protein) 20 g salt 600 g Corman Patisy sheet (1) 760 g water 20 g vinegar 1000 g Patisy 78% fat – Sheet
Prepare a traditional pastry cream.
1730 g milk 345 g sugar 85 g cream powder 85 g plain flour (T55, approximately 11% protein) 345 g egg yolk
Light sculpture cream
- Stir the pastry cream until smooth.
- Whip Sculpture until stiff then gently fold it into the pastry cream.
2400 g pastry cream 1600 g Sculpture 30.2% fat
Milk and egg yolk wash
- Combine the ingredients.
300 g milk 300 g egg yolk
5000 g strawberries QS icing sugar QS pistachios
Shaping and baking
- Perform 5 single turns, respecting the resting time between each turn. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 2.5 mm.
- Cut out 16 tart bases using a Matfer® oblong cake ring. Take half of the bases and cut into oblong rings. Brush the remaining bases with the egg wash.
- Arrange the cut-out rings on top of the egg-wash-brushed bases and brush the rings twice with egg wash. Place 2-cm high blocks on the baking sheet, top the bases with a sheet of baking paper and place a baking tray over top. Bake in a 170°C convection oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- Let cool and fill the shells with 250 g of light Sculpture cream using a 10-mm plain tip. Smooth and top with strawberry quarters and a few halved pistachios. Sprinkle the edges with icing sugar.