- Heat the malt, erythritol, milk, eggs, cream, salt and cuttlefish ink together and mix with a hand-held blender.
- Place in the bowl of a stand mixer with the rest of the ingredients and knead for approx. 11 minutes.
- Leave to rise at 24°C for 45 minutes, then roll out the dough to the size of a baking sheet and chill overnight at 0°C.
- The next day, roll out the dough, making a book fold and a letter fold, then leave to rest for 20 minutes at 4 °C.
- Thinly roll out the dough to a thickness of 2.8mm.
- Cut the dough into the characteristic triangles (28 cm x 9 cm) and roll up, brush with beaten egg and leave to rise for about 2 hours at 27°C, RH 75%.
- Brush again with egg and bake at 175°C-180°C for 19 minutes.
Mazara del vallo red prawin tartare
- Wash the red prawns.
- Remove their heads, tails and shells and then, gently remove their intestines.
- Cut them into very small pieces then add the salt, lemon juice, flaked almonds, seed mixture, mango, pepper and oil.
- Mix well and leave to macerate for a few minutes.
- Fill the croissant as you wish.
10 Red prawns from Mazara del Vallo 10 g flaked almonds 10 g lemon juice 3 g fleur de sel 1 g fresh ground black pepper SQ mixture of poppy and sesame seeds SQ oil SQ mango