- Baker-Pastry Chef
The almond gourmet
- Recipe calculated for 55 pieces
- 5 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
- Cream the softened butter and the cream cheese with the sugar then add the ground almonds and flour.
- Gradually add the eggs.
277 g Dairy Butter 82% fat – Block 278 g 555 g sugar 555 g eggs 555 g ground almonds 84 g T55 flour
200 g 550 g water 4 g vanilla
- Combine all the ingredients and set aside in the refrigerator.
684 g sugar 190 g flour 228 g egg white
300 g flaked almonds QS icing sugar
- Cut the croissants in half.
- Brush both halves (inside and out) with the vanilla syrup.
- Fill each croissant with 40 g of almond cream.
- Place the croissants on a rack and glaze with the warm macaronade glaze (40°C), allowing the excess to run off.
- Top with sliced almonds and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Bake at 170 C° for 10 min, then continue baking at 160 C° for another 10 min.
Chef’stip : If you want to vary the look of your croissant you can replace the sliced almonds with sesame seeds. Don’t hesitate to use croissants from the day before so that they can absorb the syrup better without disintegrating!