- Baker-Pastry Chef
Matcha Yuzu Finger
- An original recipe from Clément Nadeau et Rony Parijs
- Recipe calculated for 20 pieces
- 6 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
Whipped sculpture matcha ganache
- Heat the Sculpture (1) with the honey, then add the matcha tea powder.
- Pour over the white chocolate.
- Add the Sculpture (2) and blend using a hand mixer to emulsify.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight).
210 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 40 g honey 130 g white chocolate 300 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 2.5 g Matcha green tea powder to taste
Pear & Yuzu confit
- Heat the fruit purées.
- At 40°C add the NH pectin combined with the brown cane sugar (1) and bring to the boil.
- Add the brown cane sugar (2) then bring back to the boil.
- Add the colouring and set aside in the refrigerator.
85 g pear puree 40 g yuzu puree 35 g brown cane sugar (1) 2.5 g pectin NH 80 g brown cane sugar (2) SQ yellow water soluble colouring
Cream cheese almond streusel
- Using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, flour, light brown cane sugar, ground almonds and fleur de sel.
95 g Dairy Butter 82% fat – Block 40 g cream cheese 125 g plain flour (T55, approximately 11% protein) 135 g raw sugar 135 g ground almonds 2 g fleur de sel
Reconstitued white chocolate crunch
- Work the cream cheese almond streusel through a coarse sieve then bake on Silpain® mats in a 160°C convection oven for approximately 15 minutes and let cool.
- Combine the melted together white chocolate and cocoa butter, then add the baked streusel.
520 g cream cheese almond streusel 260 g white chocolate 18 g cocoa butter
- Peel and supreme the limes.
5 limes 100 g strawberries
- Weigh out 40 g of crunch for each oval tartlet ring (Matfer ref 371152) and press down gently.
- Let crystallize in the refrigerator.
- Pipe out 10 g of pear yuzu confit onto the reconstituted crunch.
- Whisk the whipped matcha ganache and using a pastry bag fitted with a Saint Honoré tip, pipe out irregularly on top of the confit.
- Pipe out a few drops of pear yuzu confit among the waves of matcha ganache and decorate with lime supremes or a few pieces of strawberry.