Rich and Tasteful
- Its high concentration of milk fat reinforces its butter taste.
- Unique recipe based on meticulously selected raw materials.
Easy to work with
- Exclusive manufacturing process that allows to optimize the texture of our butters.
- Remarkable plasticity and flexibility.
- Exceptional firmness and rebodying after each turn.
- Time saving : possibility to give 3 consecutive turns without resting time.
- No oil separation, extra dry aspect, not sticky for an easier preparation of the croissants.
- Perfect workability all year round.
More extra quality croissants
- Thanks to its unique texture and plasticity, our butter is the only one to limit dough shrinkage, allowing to make more croissants exceptionally puffed, deliciously crispy and tasteful.
- According to the comparative tests made under independent supervision by a bailiff, with 5 sheets of 2 kg of Corman Extra Concentrated Butter you make more croissants: + 20 Extra quality Croissants*.
* In the same use and working conditions than another butter:Resting time between 2nd and 3rd layering: 15 min. Average weight of one baked croissant: 62 g.
- All layered pastry applications.
- Ideal for croissants and puff pastries.