- Beat together the eggs and the sugar in a mixer bowl on the second lowest speed setting.
- Add the sieved flour and yeast.
- Incorporate the roasted butter melted at 50°C and the lemon zest.
- Knead the dough for between two and three minutes on the second lowest speed setting.
- Pipe in 300 g of mixture per Calisson mould (Demarle ref. 1417).
- Split using a pastry scraper soaked in melted roasted butter.
- Bake at 150°C for approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
- At the mid-point of cooking, check that the cakes are regularly split and, if not, split them with the point of a knife soaked in roasted butter.
- Leave to cool.
500 g eggs 500 g caster sugar 500 g T45 flour 20 g baking powder 350 g Extra concentrated butter 99.9% fat – Sheet 2 lemon zest
- Boil all the ingredients together and glaze the cakes.
500 g hot glaze 200 g water