- Boil the milk (A) with the roasted butter and vanilla.
- Add the cold milk (B).
- The mixture should be at a temperature of approximately 40°C.
- Gently add to the previously mixed sugar and flour.
- Pour in the previously mixed rum and eggs.
- Keep the batter in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Pipe 100 g of the mixture into each buttered Exo glass mould (Matfer ref. 345417).
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then remove from the mould.
350 g whole milk (A) 100 g Extra concentrated butter 99.9% fat – Sheet 2 vanilla pods 650 g whole milk (B) 300 g strong flour 600 g sugar 200 g eggs 80 g rum