- Baker-Pastry Chef
- Recipe calculated for 55 pieces
- 4 completion stages
Curry cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients together and set aside in the refrigerator.
2000 g cream cheese 15 g 4 g powdered turmeric
- Cut the carrots into strips and cook in a little water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Slice and grill the courgettes and aubergines on a plancha or pan with a little olive oil.
1300 g carrots 1000 g zucchini 1000 g eggplants
100 g dehydrated parsley
- When ready to bake, brush the croissants with the egg wash, sprinkle with the dehydrated parsley and bake.
- Cut the croissants in half.
- Fill with 35 g of curry cream cheese.
- Add the grilled vegetables and the carrots. Garnish with fresh coriander and chives.
Chef’stip : Adapt this recipe with seasonal vegetables. And to bring out the flavors even more, don’t hesitate to reheat for a few minutes in the oven before serving.