- Mix in the mixer all the ingredients except the yeast and butter.
- When the dough is homogeneous, add the yeast and then the butter.
- Knead for approximately 15 minutes.
- Spread the dough in a tin and freeze it.
- At a temperature of 5°C we laminate the dough and incorporate the fat making a simple fold and a triple fold.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Then we laminate the dough to 2mm cut sheets of 60×40 and we extend it in a tin to let it rest and let it get cold.
- We remove a sheet of dough well chilled and cut strips of 35 centimeters with a width of 3 centimeters.
- We make an accordion style folding, and we place it in a rectangular mold of 25 centimeters long by 3 centimeters wide, the mold is lined with a strip of paper, this way we will avoid the dough sticking to the mold.
- Place the dough in the center of the mold, paint it and let it ferment for 2 hours.
- Bake at 165°C in an air oven.
- Once the piece is well browned, we paint it with sugar syrup to give it shine.