- Baker-Pastry Chef
- 2 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
Puff pastry dough
- In a mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix together the flours, salt, cubes of butter, vinegar and water. Roll into a ball and leave to cool in the fridge.
- Carry out six simple turns with the butter sheet.
*For an even more pronounced roasted butter taste, you can replace the butter with Corman Roasted Butter bucket 2 kg.
310 g T45 flour 940 g strong white flour 25 g salt 125 g butter* 25 g vinegar 550 g water 1000 g Extra concentrated butter 99.9% fat – Sheet
Garnishing and assembly
- Roll out three sheets of puff pastry dough (60×40 cm) in the dough roller, 1.5/2.
- Bake in a fan oven at 175 °C for 20 to 25 minutes between two sheets of greaseproof paper and with a grate placed above.
- Leave to cool and cut into 12-cm x 3-cm rectangles.
- Cut the cucumbers into small dices.
- Loosen the cream cheese with a spatula. Add 12 g of dill, the mustard and the grated lime zest and mix. Add the diced cucumber, season and mix gently.
- Cut the salmon slices into two or three.
- Assemble the mille-feuille’s with the salmon slices and the cream cheese/cucumber. Then decorate with the rest of the crushed dill.
30 slices of smoked salmon 1000 g cream cheese 400 g cucumber 20 g crushed dill 1 lime 40 g mustard salt and pepper