- Mix all the ingredients, except the water, to obtain a dry dough with a uniform, crumbly texture. Then add the water and the vinegar, and mix on low speed to obtain a homogeneous dough without kneading it.
- Roll the dough out into a square shape of 30 x 40 cm and place it on a baking sheet. Cover with plastic film and leave to rest for at least 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- After letting the dough rest, place it on a Corman Express butter sheet and place another Corman Express butter sheet on top. The dough is now in the middle and the butter on the outside.
- Give three single turns with an hour’s rest between each turn, and then let rest for 12 hours.
- After resting, give another three single turns with at least an hour’s rest between the turns.
2000 g flour (9 % protein) 600 g butter 50 g salt 760 g water 1000 g Express Butter 82% fat – Sheet