Salmon and avocado layered burger
- Put all the ingredients in the machine and knead for 7/8 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes, layer with Express butter, folding 3 x 3.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes then roll out to 3.5 mm thick, cut out with a smooth dough cutter with a diameter of 10 cm and place on a baking tray.
- Glaze with beaten egg and place in a leavening box at 26 °C for about 60 minutes.
- Glaze a second time and bake at 180 °C for 15 minutes with the valve closed.
- Provide steam for 4 seconds at the start. When cooked and cooled, cut in half and fill with smoked salmon and sliced avocado.