Cheese lardons pepper muffin
- Mix the first six ingredients together in a stand mixer fitted with a flat beater.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, yoghurt and milk.
- Skim the fat off the lardons in a little water, brown the shallot in the butter, add the diced red pepper and lardons and cook for a few minutes.
- Leave to cool and mix together with the mozzarella and Fontina.
- Mix the liquid and powdered ingredients together, ensuring the mixture is smooth and doesn’t contain any lumps before adding the solid ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into muffin tins, chill for 2 hours at 4°C and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
125 g flour for shortcrust 100 g Fontina, cut into small cubes 180 g smoked lardons 130 g sweet red pepper 50 g shallots 98 g Traditional Butter 82% fat – Block 250 g whole milk 200 g greek yoghurt 350 g eggs 10 g erythritol 6 g salt 60 g grated Grana Padano 20 g baking powder 365 g polenta bramata (coarse grain) 100 g mozzarella
- Decorate as you like with the Sculpture.