- Mix the cream, egg yolk and water.
- Add the flour and knead for 1 minute or so, the time necessary for the flour to absorb the liquids.
- Stop the machine and cover with a plastic sheet to avoid lumps forming, leave it for 45 minutes.
400 g Selection Cream 35% fat 325 g egg yolks 350 g water 1,5 kg panettone flour 00 w 365 p/l 0.65
- Add yeast, sugar and malt to the autolysis, and start kneading, until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 9/10 minutes.
- Add the butter at 20 °C and finish the dough.
- Kneading time: 15-17 minutes.
- Dough temperature: 24 °C – 26 °C.
- Leave the dough to rise at 26 °C for 10-12 hours, until it has reached 1.7 times its initial volume (740 g of dough in a 200 cl cylinder must reach the top), then brush with butter and put it in the fridge at 4 °C for an hour.
- Do the same for the second dough piece.
2,5 kg autolysis 375 g Natural yeast starter (Mother starter) 375 g sugar 30 g diastatic malt extract UP 4500/5000 420 g Liquid roasted butter 98% fat
- Put the 1st dough, flour and the first part of the egg yolks in a kitchen machine, knead for 17 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- As soon as it is smooth and elastic, add erythritol, agave, inulin and dextrose, continue to knead for a few minutes then pour in the salt and cream.
- After a few minutes, start adding the emulsion of butter, water, parmesan, almond flour, pepper and eggs in two parts.
- Finish the dough and pour in the aggregates, mixing it for ½ minute.
- Place in a suitable container for 30 minutes at 32 °C /35 °C.
- Break off pieces and roll into balls, put in baking dishes to rise at 28 °C relative humidity 75% for 5/6 hours.
- Once ready to cook, place in the cold room for 15 minutes, slice a disc of cooking crumble and place it on top.
- Bake the 1 kg panettone at 175 °C and for 50 minutes (95 °C at the centre).
3,955 kg 1st dough 400 g red radicchio of Treviso 600 g red onion 750 g diced cooked ham 8 g pepper 165 g whole eggs 150 g Almond flour 150 g grated parmesan 74 g water 386 g Roasted butter 98% fat 28 g salt 250 g Selection Cream 35% fat 50 g inulin 100 g 100 g dextrose 150 g erythritol 100 g egg yolks 500 g panettone flour 00 w 365 p/l 0.65 100 g pine nuts
Crumble for savoury leavened products
- Put all the dry ingredients in a kitchen machine, mix them well.
- Then heat the butter to 45 °C and pour onto the dry ingredients mixing in the machine.
- Once mixed, spread 2.5 mm thick between two sheets of baking paper, leave to cool and stabilise in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- The next day, cut out some crumble discs.
315 g Roasted butter 98% fat 61 g water 150 g erythritol 100 g grated parmesan 350 g Almond flour 300 g high gluten flour