Yogurt and honey cremeux
- Heat the first 5 ingredients to 50°C, stir in the gelatine mass and pour over the couverture and cocoa butter previously heated to 45°C.
- Mix well to emulsify.
- Add the 400 g of cream and emulsify again.
- Refrigerate (4°C) overnight.
Pollen and walnut crumble
- Using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Heat the butter to 45°C and add to the other ingredients with the machine running.
- Once it has formed a dough, refrigerate for 12 hours before using.
- Work through a coarse sieve and spread the crumbs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 175°C for approximately 16 minutes.
100 g T55 flour 80 g 20 g ground walnuts 1 g baking powder 2 g lemon zest 8 g bee pollen 90 g Traditional Butter 82% fat – Block
- Heat the strawberry puree and honey to 60°C. Add the gelatine mass.
235 g strawberry puree (10%) 90 g Acacia honey 42 g gelatin mass
Velvety chamomile and lemon cream
- The day before, infuse the milk with the chamomile flowers.
- The following day, heat the mixture, strain and weigh, adding enough milk to have the original weight required.
- Melt the chocolate (50°C) and add the lemon peel.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and glucose syrup to the boil and add the gelatine mass.
- Gradually pour the infused milk over the chocolate, whisking vigorously.
- Mix for 2 minutes, being careful to not incorporate air bubbles.
- When it has cooled to 35°C, add the previously whipped together cream and mascarpone.
- Mix again.
- Cover the surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate (4°C) for at least 6 hours.
320 g whole milk 25 g chamomile flowers 275 g white chocolate 15 g fresh lemon peel 15 g glucose syrup DE 60 36 g gelatin mass 80 g mascarpone 240 g Selection Cream 35% fat
- Incline the verrines and pour in 32 g of yogurt and honey cremeux.
- Let set.
- Place the verrines upright and pour in 12 g of strawberry gelée and smooth the surface.
- Sprinkle with the pollen crumble to decorate and top with a dollop of velvety chamomile cream.