- Baker-Pastry Chef
- Recipe calculated for 6 pieces
- 3 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
- Combine the butter with the ground almonds, the icing sugar, the flour and the salt, then add the eggs. Let it rest in the fridge.
- Roll it out to 2 mm thickness, then press into the tart tins.
- Let the tart shells rest in the refrigerator.
720 g flour (T45) 300 g icing sugar 120 g ground almonds 4 g salt 420 g Butter for incorporation 82% fat – Block 140 g eggs
- Soften the butter to a paste. Add the icing sugar, the ground almonds, the flour and the eggs in batches, then add the 60 g of Sculpture, warm and previously infused with mint.
- Pour 150 g into each tart shell, then bake at 150 °C for 30 minutes on a Silpain® sheet.
150 g Butter for incorporation 82% fat – Block 150 g icing sugar 170 g ground almonds 10 g chopped mint 20 g flour (T55) 160 g eggs 60 g Sculpture 30.2% fat
Assembly and decoration
- Cut the pineapple into sticks and arrange them in the middle of the tart shells.
- Glaze and decorate with the lime zest and ground pepper.
- Whip the 500 g Sculpture with the sugar until stiff, then decorate the tarts with a Saint-Honoré piping nozzle.
1000 g canned pineapple 200 g nappage blond glaze 2 lime zests Timut pepper 500 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 40 g sugar