- Baker-Pastry Chef
- Recipe calculated for 18 persons / 18 pieces
- 7 completion stages
Corman products used for this recipe
Cocoa and amaretti shortcrust pastry
- Soften the butter at 25 °C.
- Add the icing sugar and eggs in a kitchen machine with k beater.
- Mix without adding bubbles of air.
- Add the powdered amaretti.
- Combine everything with the first amount of flour.
- Finish the dough with the remaining flour and the cocoa powder.
- Put in the refrigerator at 4 °C for at least 3 hours then roll out to 2.5 mm about 850 g per 60×40 cm sheet.
- Weigh each ingredient separately.
- Bake at 160 C in a fan oven with the valve open.
- The cooking time will vary according to the size, height, shape and type of oven used.
Note: to keep the humidity, we recommend sealing it when it is still hot with cocoa butter melted at 55 °C or micronised when it comes out of the oven.
210 g Dairy Butter 82% fat – Block 180 g icing sugar 60 g powdered amaretti 100 g whole eggs 120 g flour for shortcrust 300 g flour for shortcrust 40 g 5 g salt
Chocolate mousse with caramelised sugar
- Caramelised the sugar and add the cream to stop the cooking and prevent hardening.
- Add the egg yolks and sugar a little at a time and while continuing to mix and bring to 82 °C.
- Remove from the heat and pour onto the cocoa paste and powdered amaretti.
- Add the lightly whipped cream at 40-45 °C.
38 g fine sugar 100 g Selection Cream 35% fat 25 g egg yolks 30 g sugar 120 g cocoa paste 300 g Selection Cream 35% fat 50 g powdered amaretti
- Whip the puree, egg white, honey and sugar.
- When it is half whipped, pour in the egg yolks and finish whipping.
- Add the sifted flour together with the baking powder and finally the yogurt with the peaches, zest and the liquid butter.
- Spread on a flexipan or silpat sheet 59×39 cm.
- Bake at 220 °C for 8 minutes.
53 g peach purée 100 g skimmed yogurt 0.1% fat 40 g Liquid Clarified Butter 99,9% fat 2 g grated orange zest 8 g yeast 120 g flour 220/240 w p/l 0.45 30 g egg yolks 9 g Acacia honey 57 g sugar 5 g egg whites 90 g diced sautéed peaches
- Melt the sugar in a non-stick pan, add the butter in pieces and then the peaches cut into cubes.
- Sauté until the peaches are soft.
80 g 20 g 10 g Roasted butter 98% fat
- Heat the lemon and peach puree to 45 °C, add the gelatine and mix with the Italian meringue.
- Finally, add the lightly whipped Sublime and mix well.
320 g peach purée 120 g lemon juice 58 g gelatine 160 g swiss meringue 280 g Elle & Vire Professionnel® Sublime cream 36.5% fat
- Heat the egg white and sugar to 65 °C, put in the kitchen machine with whisk and whip until it cools down.
60 g egg whites 120 g sugar
- To prepare these individual servings, silicone moulds are required.
- Put the peach mousse into the mould and cover with a layer of peach cake smaller than the mould so that it does not show once it is turned out.
- When you want to assemble it, pour about 35 g of chocolate mousse into the shortcrust tart (this varies according to the size of tartlet you are making), cut out a disc or square of peach cake and fit it to the edges of the tartlet.
- Blast chill at 4 °C.
- Remove the peach mousse from the moulds and sprinkle with yellow velvet.
- Place on the tartlet and decorate.