- Mix together the plain and strong flours, salt, sugar and butter cut into pieces and the yeast that has been mixed together with the milk. Knead on the lowest speed setting for five minutes, then for 10 minutes on the second lowest speed setting.
- Roll into a ball and let it rise for one hour. Knock back the dough and chill.
*For an even more pronounced roasted butter taste, you can replace the butter with Corman Roasted Butter in bucket 2 kg.
835 g flour (T55) 835 g flour (T45) 65 g yeast 860 g milk 30 g salt 190 g sugar 165 g butter* 1000 g Beurre Noisette 82 % fat - Sheet
Chocolate croissant dough
- Mix together the plain and strong flours, cocoa powder, red food colouring, salt, sugar and butter (cut into pieces), and the yeast that has been mixed together with the milk. Knead on the lowest speed setting for 10 minutes. Roll into a ball and let it rise for one hour.
- Knock back the dough and chill.
*For an even more pronounced roasted butter taste, you can replace the butter with Corman Roasted Butter bucket 2 kg.
250 g flour (T45) 250 g flour (T55) 80 g cacao powder 10 g salt 70 g sugar 20 g yeast 370 g milk 50 g butter* red food colouring
- Use a flat beater to mix all the ingredients together and then bake at 145 °C until slightly browned.
200 g Dairy Butter 82% fat – Block 100 g cream cheese 300 g flour 340 g sugar 90 g toasted grated coconut
Chocolate orange cream cheese garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together using a food processor, except for the candied orange cubes, which should be mixed in with a spatula.
1250 g cream cheese 125 g 66 % dark couverture chocolate melted at 40 °C 500 g marzipan 50 % 125 g flour 200 g eggs 125 g Selection Cream 35% fat 250 g candied orange cubes
- Boil all of the ingredients together.
250 g water 250 g brown sugar 100 g glucose 70 g gum arabic
- Using the butter sheet, carry out a double turn and then a single turn. Leave to rest in the cold. Place the chocolate dough on the piece of prepared pastry that has been lightly humidified using a brush.
- Roll out to a thickness of 4 mm. Cut into 30×2 cm (approximately 50 g) strips.
- Twist and arrange in the florentine Flexipan® moulds (reference: 112). Leave to rise for two hours at 28 °C.
- Pipe 40 g of chocolate orange cream cheese garnish into the bottom of the mould and place 10 g of cooked coconut crumble on top.
- Bake at 170 °C for 17 minutes. When removed from the oven, coat the puff pastries with the syrup.
- Leave to cool. Sprinkle some icing sugar onto the coconut crumble and add two or three candied orange cubes.