- Baker-Pastry Chef
Croissant chickpeas, chestnuts and parmesan
- Recipe calculated for 25 pieces
- 1 completion stage
Corman products used for this recipe
Chickpeas, chestnuts and parmesan croissant
- Boil the water, pour in the chickpea flour and chestnut flour and cook for a few minutes, as happens in the cream puffs procedure, thus obtaining a gelatinization of the starches.
- Cool on a silpat, put in a planetary mixer and mix with the flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the Original American Cream Cheese mixed in a planetary mixer with parmesan, salt and pepper, which we will add after a few minutes.
- Close the dough in 13/14 minutes, spread on a plate and cool overnight to +0 ° C.
- The next day laminate giving 1 fold of 4 and 1 fold of 3, then leave to rest for 20 minutes at 4 ° C.
- Laminate 2.8mm thick.
- Cut the characteristic triangles (26 cm x 11 cm) and form, polish with beaten egg and leave to rise for about 2 hours at 27 ° C HR 75%, polish a second time with egg, sprinkle with pepper and cook.
- Cooking: 175 ° C – 180 ° C for 19 minutes.
- Once cool, cut in half and fill with bacon, sausage and broccoli sautéed with Noisette Corman Butter.
130 g Chestnut flour 96 g 356 g 570 g 4 g 180 g 28 g Brewer's yeast 6 g 80 g 200 g milk 100 g cream cheese 130 g grated Parmesan cheese 8 g black pepper 16 g salt 500 g Express Butter 82% fat – Sheet