It works easiest between 15 °C and 20 °C.
Butter (cow’s milk) from certified organic agriculture
82 % min.
4 months at 6 °C max.
10 kg carton containing 4 blocks of 2.5 kg
Milk (milk proteins and lactose)
Mean nutritional data (per 100 g)
743 kCal (3054 kJ)
|Of which saturated
|In which sugars
Ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Growing demand for organic products
- Produced with premium cream from certified organic agriculture.
- Raw materials from EU agriculture.
Good taste of fresh cream
- Consumer demand for organic products has grown steadily in recent years. This trend offers many opportunities for bakeries: winning new customers, deepening customer relationships and distinguishing themselves from competitors. With our organic dairy butter, the pastry chef has an organic ingredient of high quality to easily make delicious, high quality finished products.
Easy to work with
- It offers a fresh and unique taste with character unlike other dairy butters made with frozen raw materials (butter or cream).
- Easy to incorporate.
- It creates smooth and unctuous creams.
- It never has a grainy texture unlike other dairy butter or butter with a label of origin.
- Its texture and taste remain consistent all year round.
- Unlike farm butter, it benefits from impeccable hygiene safety standards and has a better shelf life.
- Ideal for dough, cake mixes, brioches, soft buns, buttercream and garnishing.