- Baker-Pastry Chef
The deluxe french croissant
- Recipe calculated for 55 pieces
- 4 completion stages
Mustard cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients together and store in the refrigerator.
1195 g 596 g grainy mustard 213 g Dijon mustard
1650 g cooked ham 1100 g hard cheese 600 g
100 g wheat bran
- When ready to bake, brush the croissants with the egg wash, sprinkle with wheat bran and bake.
- Cut the croissants in half.
- Fill with 30 g of mustard cream cheese.
- Add 30 g ham, 20 g hard cheese and 1 leaf of lettuce cut in half.
Chef’stip : If you want your lettuce to last longer, you can use thicker variants such as arugula or spinach leaves.