- Heat the eggs and sugar slightly and whip together until the mixture forms a ribbon.
- Add the ground almonds, the grated coconut, the sifted flour, the baking powder, the cocoa and the melted butter.
- Spread out the mixture onto a Flexipat® sheet and bake at 190 °C in a ventilated oven for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Cut out three 10 cm rounds and three 12 cm rounds.
230 g eggs 130 g sugar 100 g ground almonds 40 g toasted grated coconut 2,5 g baking powder 15 g cacao powder 50 g flour (T55) 70 g Butter for incorporation 82% fat – Block
Coconut panna cotta
- Heat the 150 g Sculpture with the coconut purée, the sugar and the potato starch until the mixture comes to a boil. Incorporate the gelatin mass into the mixture.
- For into three 10 cm circles (about 40 g) and three 12 cm circles (about 60 g).
- Freeze, then remove from the moulds.
150 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 100 g Coconut purée 28 g gelatin mass 25 g sugar 5 g potato starch
- Bring the milk to a boil and pour it over the 53 % dark chocolate.
- Mix to combine, then at 40 °C incorporate the 320 g Sculpture previously whipped to soft peaks.
180 g Dark chocolate 53 % 130 g milk 320 g Sculpture 30.2% fat
- Place the two panna cotta rounds on top of the same-size biscuit discs.
- Pour the mousse into the mould, followed by the panna cotta and the 10 cm biscuit.
- Top with mousse once again, then insert the last biscuit with the panna cotta.
- Whip together the 400 g Sculpture and the sugar.
- Decorate the cakes with a Saint Honoré piping nozzle and a closed star nozzle.
400 g Sculpture 30.2% fat 30 g sugar