- Equivalent to superior quality labelled butters in Europe, such as the “Beurre Rose” in Luxemburg, the “Markenbutter” in Germany,…
Taste of fresh cream with character
- Produced exclusively with premium cream.
- Offers a unique taste character unlike other dairy butters made from frozen raw materials (butter or cream).
Easy to work with
- Thanks to our know-how in fat, it has an extraordinary plasticity which makes it easier to work with when layering.
- It never has a grainy texture unlike some dairy butters or butters with a label of origin.
- No need to temper it before use.
- Its texture and taste remain consistent all year round.
- Unlike farm butters, it benefits from impeccable hygiene safety standards and longer a better shelflife.
- All layered pastry applications.
- Ideal for croissants.