- Make an emulsion with the sugars, eggs, purée and food colouring.
- Add the flour, the bicarbonate of soda, the natural liquid starter and the brewer’s yeast, then knead for approx. 15 minutes.
- Add the salt and the butter emulsified with the egg yolk.
- Continue to knead until the dough has a smooth, even consistency.
- Leave the dough to rise for about 1 hour at 22°C.
- Then, divide the dough into 60 g portions and roll into balls.
- Divide each portion of dough into 6 pieces and place in FOROSIL moulds with 5 portions in a ring shape and 1 in the centre.
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate overnight.
- The following day, place in a proofing cabinet at 26°C for approx.
- 3 hours, then bake in the oven at 175°C for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve placed on a disc of chocolate shortcrust pastry and decorate with chocolate and fresh strawberries.
135 g caster sugar 20 g invert sugar 100 g whole eggs 260 g strawberry puree 2 g Red colour hydrosoluble 890 g Flour Force 330 - Firmness/Elasticity 0,5 5 g Sodium bicarbonate 200 g natural liquid starter 35 g Brewer's yeast 20 g salt 70 g Egg yolks 342 g Traditional Butter 82% fat – Block