Luxury bread dough
- Roughly chop the almonds and hazelnuts.
- Cut the figs into 2-cm cubes.
- Make a poolish with the flour (1), cinnamon, milk, egg and yeast.
- Combine and let rise for 30 minutes at room temperature (23-25°C).
- Then add the sugar, honey, salt and flour (2).
- Knead for 6 minutes on speed 1 of the stand mixer using the dough hook.
- Incorporate the butter cut into pieces on speed 1 for 3 minutes.
- Knead on speed 2 for 4 minutes.
- Incorporate the dried fruits and nuts.
- Shape into a ball and let rise for 40 minutes.
- Punch down and let rest overnight in the refrigerator.
550 g strong flour T45 (approximately 14% protein) (1) 330 g golden raisins 28 g 28 g raw almonds 300 g Express Butter 82% fat – Sheet 23 g salt 55 g honey 110 g sugar 550 g strong flour T45 (approximately 14% protein) (2) 16 g yeast 220 g eggs 330 g milk 10 g cinnamon powder 110 g soft dried figs
Matcha croissant dough
- Dissolve the yeast in the cold milk.
- Combine the two types of flour, salt, sugar, matcha, the butter cut into pieces and the yeast/milk mixture on speed 1 of the stand mixer for 5 minutes.
- Knead on speed 2 for 8 minutes.
- Shape into a ball and let rise for 1 hour.
- Punch down, roll out into a rectangle and let rest in the refrigerator overnight.
418 g plain flour (T55, approximately 11% protein) 418 g strong flour (T45, approximately 14% protein) 25 g matcha green tea 33 g yeast 430 g milk 15 g salt 100 g sugar 83 g Express Butter 82% fat – Sheet
- Combine the ingredients.
200 g egg yolks 200 g milk
QS maple syrup