- Produced with premium cream from certified organic agriculture.
- Raw materials from EU agriculture.
Growing demand for organic products
- Consumer demand for organic products has grown steadily in recent years. This trend offers many opportunities for bakeries: winning new customers, deepening customer relationships and distinguishing themselves from competitors. With our organic dairy butter, the pastry chef has an organic ingredient of high quality to easily make delicious, high quality finished products.
Good taste of fresh cream
- It offers a fresh and unique taste with character unlike other dairy butters made with frozen raw materials (butter or cream).
Easy to work with
- Thanks to our know-how in fat, it has an extraordinary plasticity which makes it easier to work with when layering.
- It never has a grainy texture like some dairy butters or butters with a label of origin.
- This butter can be used without pre-tempering. If, however, you prefer to temper the butter, take it out of the fridge max. 4 hours before using.
- Its texture and taste remain consistent all year round.
- Unlike farm butter, it benefits from impeccable hygiene safety standards and has a better shelf life.
- All layered pastry applications.
- Ideal for croissants.