More softness and butter taste
- Its high concentration of milk fat reinforces its butter taste.
- Its unique recipe is based on carefully selected raw materials.
- Its low melting point improves the softness and the perception of its unique butter flavour.
- Ready to use (no need to melt and clarify the butter).
Long shelf life
- Thanks to its high butterfat content and its absence of water, it can be preserved for a long period (12 months). This also improves the shelflife of the finished products.
- For bakery-pastry: ideal for any recipes that require melted butter (cake, sponge cake, …)
- For chocolate: recommended to enhance the flavour of chocolate fillings.
- For cooking: it enables to successfully prepare any emulsified sauce, and is excellent for frying, roasting and baking.