For a pie of 25 to 40 cm diameter
- Mix the dairy butter, the flour, the salt and the sugar.
- Dissolve the yeast in the milk previously mixed with the egg yolks.
- Incorporate the liquid and knead shortly.
- Divide the dough into 2 dough pieces of 375 g and 3 dough pieces of 250 g.
- Dust the first 375 g dough piece with flour and roll it out into a 40 cm disc. Cover it with a layer of cinnamon sugar (130 g), brown sugar (50 g), butter in cubes (75 g) and 50 ml of cream. Finely roll out a 250 g dough piece into a 35 cm disc, place it in the center of the first disc and cover it with a layer of cinnamon sugar (130 g), brown sugar (50 g), butter in cubes (75 g) and 50 ml of cream. Repeat this process with the rest of the 250 g dough pieces and finish with the last dough piece of 375 g. Make a decoration on the edge of the pie and glaze it with the beaten eggs. Leave to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature, then glaze again. Sprinkle with some sugar and vent the pie.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes at 175 °C in a deck oven.