- Make a dough using all ingredients. Mix the fluid with the yeast until it has dissolved. Only add the salt when all ingredients are mixed. Let all ingredients mix, in 1st gear for about 5 minutes. Then add the roasted and knead into a homogeneous dough in the 2nd gear.
- Make sure the dough isn’t too soft. Knead for 7-8 minutes.
- After kneading, the dough has to be around 24 °C and needs to present a nice gluten window. If this temperature hasn’t been reached, continue kneading.
- After kneading, cover the dough with cling film and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
* Flour minimum strength of 12.5 % (preferably 13 to 15 %) Harder flour gives more voluminous products that are less likely to deflate after baking.
** If you are going to freeze the product, use suitable yeast.